THE LONDON PHOTO SHOW RETURNS TO SOUTHBANK FROM 11TH OCTOBER: HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING
The London Photo Show is returning for a seventh year, running from the 11th to 17th October [13th to 16th for members of the public] giving photographers of all levels from all over the world a chance to showcase their work. The exhibition is free to the public and with exhibitor places available for photographers it promises to be an exciting time for all! Read on below for the full details.
What’s It All About?
Photographers of all abilities are invited to submit their work for display in London’s Bargehouse Gallery, situated in the Oxo Tower Wharf, which will then be on display between 11th and 17th October 2022. Around 80 photographers from across the world are expected to take part, with many more people coming to view. All genres are welcome including, but not limited to, portraiture, fine art, wildlife, architecture, fashion, nature, travel, sport, reportage, and landscape.
We can’t wait to bring the show back to the Southbank this October. Even though we’ve managed to run the show on a smaller scale throughout the pandemic, this year feels like it will be bigger and better than ever before.Andrew Mason, The London Photo Show Founder and Professional Photographer
Fees and Admissions
Admission is free to members of the public from 13th to 16th October.
To photographers wishing to showcase their work exhibitor packages start at £275 which includes the following benefits:
- Wall space with your bio and information
- Advice on choosing and printing images
- Photographer networking events in the lead-up to the exhibition
- Hanging of images by the professional installation team
- Exhibitors profile listing on the London Photo Show website, and promotion through social media
- 15% discount on printing, mounting and framing from Point101 with free delivery to the exhibition on the 11th of October if required
- Invites for you and your friends to the private view on 12th October
The exhibition photos will be on display at London’s Bargehouse Gallery, Oxo Tower Wharf, South Bank, London SE1 9PH, between 11th and 17th October 2022, with entry to the public available from 13th to 16th October [11am to 6pm]. See more at the organiser’s website.