PhotoBite Store Ordering, Shipping & Returns Policy
We provide a 30-day period for refunds on most products from the PhotoBite Store.
Further details on our order and returns policy below:
PhotoBite Shipping & Handling
All orders from the PhotoBite Store are packaged and shipped on the day of order unless they land after 3 pm or during weekends, where orders will fall into the following day’s collections and prepared on Sunday, ready for Monday collection, [respectively].
All UK orders are subject to a £3.95 P&P fee unless the value of the order is £50 or higher, at which point shipping is free.
Shipping is fulfilled by Royal Mail PPI 24 or 48, with smaller items ordinarily being shipped under Royal Mail PPI 24 terms and larger items, Royal Mail PPI 48.
Please DO NOT use P.O. Box addresses.
Overseas shipping is also fulfilled by Royal Mail international shipping on account. Please contact the team directly with any queries about special delivery, tax issues and bulk orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before requesting a return of your order or item, please consider the following:
- Please check to make sure that your delivery definitely contains the correct item as ordered
- PhotoBite is not responsible for orders placed incorrectly, although we will always strive to replace items ordered incorrectly if the substitute is in stock. PhotoBite reserves the right to charge for any shortfall in price and/or for additional postage as required
- We will not accept or refund any products that have been switched out, modified, tampered with or improperly installed or damaged
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items.
- All defective, dead on arrival [DOA] items will be inspected and tested by the PhotoBite team and potentially by the manufacturer
- Items received by us after the initial 30-day period are no longer eligible for refund and will be forwarded to the original manufacturer for repair or replacement only, the choice of which will be at the discretion of the manufacturer. All items described as ‘new’ should come complete with a manufacturer warranty. For repair or replacement inquiries after 30 days, we suggest that you please contact the manufacturer directly although we will help with communications wherever possible
- Any physical damage will automatically void the product warranty and any products that exhibit physical damage will be returned to you. For example, we cannot accept returns if the item is cracked, chipped, burnt, or if the item has sustained any other type of physical damage. We highly recommend reading the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before using your product
- Please make sure that your item is actually defective and that you have ruled out all possibilities of incompatibility before returning the product. When we receive the returned item, we must test it thoroughly to verify that it is indeed defective because our suppliers [usually the manufacturer] will not accept returns or exchanges for functional items. If we determine that the returned item is in working condition, we will ship it back to you.
- All orders from the PhotoBite Store are packaged and shipped on the day of order unless they land after 3 pm or during weekends, where orders will fall into the following day’s collections and prepared on Sunday, ready for Monday collection, [respectively].
- We ship our products from the UK
- We only ship to confirmed addresses in the buyer’s order information as input at the time of placing an order. If paying via PayPal, the buyer’s PayPal account must meet the Seller Protection Policy: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection
- Payment must be made at the point of order to complete any ordering process. Various payment options are available within the PhotoBite Store checkout for your convenience
- We reserve the right to cancel any incomplete transaction
- All items are guaranteed to be in working condition unless stated otherwise
- Product pictures may not reflect the most recent product revision. Please check the manufacturer number to confirm
- Te buyer is responsible for all listing fees and charges for cancellations due to ineligibility for PayPal’s Seller Protection or failure to provide payment with a confirmed address.