WIN: Nikon Keymission 170 in our Big Summer Competition
Now’s your chance to get hands on one of TWO excellent Nikon Keymission 170 action cameras in our brand-new summer competition
Explore underwater depths or mountain highs with a companion that captures it all in wide-angle clarity. Every experience has moments you’ll want to remember, so capture them all in 4K UHD with this 170-degree, ultra-wide-angle lens that records more than your eye can see. With a body that’s waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and freeze-proof, you can dive right in!
- 170-degree field of view
- Waterproof to 10m depth
- 4K UHD video
- 8.3 million pixels
- Shockproof to 2m
- View & crop 360˚ images, edit movies and extract still images from movies
- Transfer and view pictures from your camera, including 360˚ images, with your smart device
- Vibration Reduction function (e-VR)
- upload images and thumbnails from your smart device to the NIKON IMAGE SPACE cloud service
- Imprint up to two pieces of credit information, such as copyright, comments, text and logos, directly on photos
The KeyMission 170 lets you capture your adventures the way you experience them, with excellent clarity and detail. The NIKKOR ultra-wide-angle, fixed-focal-length lens shoots high-resolution stills and cinematic films in 4K UHD. With its dramatic 170-degree angle, your missions come to life in 8.3 million pixels.
How to Enter
We recently published a blog piece, Virtual Reality: Future or Fad, which takes an in-depth look into the 360/VR video market, with the aim to reveal some facts and figures relating to the growth of the sector, how the technology has been adopted and by whom!
In order to be in with a chance of winning one of the two Keymission 170 cameras, kindly donated by Nikon for our big summer competition, just answer the two questions, below:
- Aurasma was early to the AR party – who now owns the company?
- What’s the name of the web-resource that puts a stack of well-curated VR films and content in one place?
This competition is open until Friday 14th September – one entry per person. This competition is not open to employees, family or associates of PhotoBite and PhotoBite’s decision in all cases is final. Good luck!