Tenba Skyline Camera Bags Launch for Summer
Responding to requests from their substantial global customer base, Tenba has expanded its latest Skyline range of photography bags with 6 new models including pouches, top loaders, messenger bags and a backpack, in time for summer travels.
Designed for hobbyist photographers, the Skyline range promises Tenba’s award-winning, zero-compromise position on build quality at an affordable price.
With a lightweight and minimalist design along with Tenba’s trusted standard of quality, comfort and durability, the new bags stick to the brand’s ‘keep-it-simple’ philosophy. All Skyline bags are manufactured with water-repellent fabric and YKK zips. They come in two different colours: black, with silver logo plate or grey with blue logo plate and are covered by Tenba’s five-year warranty. All have a blue interior, which is said to make finding various bits of kit on the go a breeze.
The new Skyline range includes:
Skyline 3 Camera Pouch £12.00 and Skyline 4 Camera Pouch £15
- Designed to fit the most popular premium compact cameras and small mirrorless cameras
Skyline 8 Top Load Bag and Skyline 9 Top Load Bag both £25.00
- Compact and stable carrying solution for a camera or compact drone
Skyline 13 Messenger £75.00
- Designed to fit a mirrorless or a pro DSLR with an attached 24-70mm 2.8, plus 3-5 lenses and a laptop up to 13 inches
- Quick Access top zip for the secure exchange of camera and lenses without opening the main compartment
- Quiet Whisper Hook™, Tenba’s signature system that provides a virtually silent opening when you pull the front flap down and release to open
Skyline 13 Backpack £90.00
- Stylish backpack for photographers who want something that looks good, blends in, and doesn’t look like a camera bag
- Designed to fit a mirrorless system or up to pro DSLR with an attached 24-70mm 2.8, 3-5 lenses and a flash
- Padded front pocket fits a laptop up to 13 inches
Loraine Morgan, brand manager, Tenba, told PhotoBite: “These new Skyline bags mean all photographers, whatever their budget and style preference, have the choice of owning a Tenba bag. The Tenba brand is trusted by photographers for its zero-compromise position on quality, durability and comfort and we are proud to make it available to customers across the spectrum of budget and experience. Skyline will become a trusted ally as photographers progress from just-starting-out to seasoned enthusiast and beyond.”
These new Skyline models are available from Tenba Authorised Stockists nationwide now. See more info on Tenba’s dedicated web pages.