Tenba Launches the Super-Tough Axis Camera Bag Collection
This new collection of Tenba Axis camera backpacks are Tenba’s toughest to date
Inspired by the brand’s tough bags, which are manufactured for military drills, Tenba has launched a brand new line of super-tough backpacks, designed to keep camera kit protected in extreme circumstances.
Available in three sizes, 20L, 24L and 32L, the new bags have been constructed using strong materials and hardware, with a specially-coated hydrophobic surface to ensure the greatest water repellence, YKK ® zips and clips, and heavily reinforced stitching. All this, and a 5-year warranty to boot.
Tenba Axis Tactical 20L Backpack: Ideal for 1-2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras with 5-7 lenses, up to 300mm f2.8. Also,
- Internal Dimensions: 28cm [w] x 47cm [h] x 15cm [D]
- External Dimensions: 30cm [w] x 50cm [h] x 22cm [D]
- Weight 2.0kg
UK SRP £180.00
Tenba Axis Tactical 24L: For 1-2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras with 6-8 lenses, including up to 400mm f2.8.
- Internal Dimensions: 29cm [w] x 49cm [h] x 17cm [D]
- External Dimensions: 32cm [w] x 51cm [h] x 24cm [D]
- Weight 2.1kg
UK SRP £200.00
Tenba Axis Tactical 32L: The largest capacity, great for 1-2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras with 7-9 lenses, up to 400mm f2.8.
- Internal Dimensions: 32cm [w] x 54cm [h] x 17cm [D]
- External Dimensions: 35cm [w] x 57cm [h] x 25cm [D]
- Weight 2.5kg
UK SRP £225.00
These new tough bags are available from 5th October from selected Tenba stockists. For more info head to Tenba’s dedicated site.