Tenba Fulton v2 Collection Revealed
Tenba has revealed a number of updates to its popular Fulton v2 group of lightweight backpacks along with an all-new 16L size for those who need to carry more
kit. There’s also a new All-Weather version, promising all-day protection from the elements.
Tenba’s Fulton bags have been pretty popular since they originally launched and offer a contemporary style that also has a vintage feel and all mod cons for comfort, functionality and protection. Made from soft and lightweight canvas and with secure rear access, tripod/monopod support, padded tablet sleeve and a [very much en-vogue] rolltop opening, whilst still weighing under 1.4kg.
The below applies to all 10L, 14L and 16L Sizes
- Main Camera compartment to fit DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras with room for lenses & flash guns or video accessories, [mics, monitors and/or compact lighting]
- Protective Tablet & Laptop sleeve [11 inches to 16 inches depending on bag size]
- Fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones with accessories
- Secure Rear Camera Access
- Rolltop Design
- Front zip pocket provides out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like batteries, cables, memory cards, mobile phone and keys
- Tripod/Monopod Storage – Reinforced side pocket fits a tripod or monopod
- Side mounted mesh pocket – ideal for carrying a water bottle
- NEW rear trolley strap
- Adjustable dividers
- Airflow harness comprises ventilating 3D air mesh and Tenba’s Pivot-Fit™ auto-adjusting straps to ensure a comfortable fit
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 600D canvas, 300g brushed tricot interior, YKK® zips and heavily-reinforced stitching
NEW Fulton v2 All Weather Backpack in Black Camo
There’s a new third colourway that combines black coated fabric with black camo. It also has a water-sealed zip on the laptop compartment and includes Tenba’s dual-sided WeatherWrap™ rain cover.
The new All-Weather bag is made from superhydrophobic, water-repellent nylon, which is designed to offer ultimate protection for your kit, no matter what the circumstances. The front tablet/laptop accessory pocket also adds a rubberised zip, which is designed to keep the rain out and your equipment dry. The Fulton All-Weather backpack is also furnished with Tenba’s signature removable & reversible Dual Sided WeatherWrap™. Silver on one side to reflect the sun on hot days and black on the other for a more discreet look. The new Tenba Fulton All-Weather Backpack is available in all three sizes [10L, 14L and 16L].
All good, then. So how much?
Pricing and Availability
See more at Tenba’s dedicated web pages.