Tamrac Unveils New Carry-On Size Roller Case In Time for Summer
Just in time for the summer and with many considering the best way to pack precious camera gear for holiday season, Tamrac has announced the SpeedRoller™ International rolling-case.
Designed from the scratch for photographers and videographers on the move, the new Tamrac SpeedRoller™ has been built to transport and protect camera kit, along with a laptop across varied and diverse territories. The SpeedRoller International meets size specifications required for international airlines and promises to give comprehensive protection with capacity for two [professional-sized] DSLR bodies, 4 to 6 lenses, along with various accessories and a laptop.
The separate, foam-filled outer pocket accommodates most 15” laptops and a tripod can be strapped to the side of the case.
Tamrac SpeedRoller™ International rolling-case key features
- Ballistic nylon outer shell
- Rigid, plastic-armoured wall
- Clear storage compartments
- Foam padded outer pocket to protect laptop
- Smooth in-line skate wheels for steady mobility
- Telescoping handle [opens/closes with push button and stows away in zipped pocket]
- Luggage-grade aluminium travel carriage
- Low profile handles to maximise space efficiency
- Exterior stash pocket
- ARC attachment rail for accessories
- Tripod attachment straps
- YKK zips
- Rain cover included
- Internal Dimensions [WxDxH]: 33 x 15 x 41cm
- External Dimensions [WxDxH]: 36 x 23 x 51cm
- Weight: 5.4kg
See image gallery below
Pricing and availability
Imported and distributed in the UK & Ireland by Intro 2020 Ltd, the new roller case from Tamrac is available now and comes in at an RRP of £389.99 [inc. VAT]. See more HERE