Samsung Galaxy A9 Lands with World’s First Quad Camera
The new Samsung Galaxy A9 lands boasting a world first in the shape of its rear quad camera. This seems to be a smartphone that’s crammed with decent features, so read on for an overview of the spec
- Camera: Rear: quad camera, Main Camera : 24MP AF, F1.7 Telephoto : 2X optical zoom, 10MP AF, F2.4 Ultra Wide : 120°, 8MP, F2.4 Depth : 5MP, F2.2Front: 24MP, F2.0
- Display: 3” Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 1080×2220 Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners
- Body: 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm, 183g
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB + MicroSD Slot [up to 512GB]
- Video: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV,MKV, WEBM
The Samsung Galaxy A9 rear Quad Camera
The new quad camera on the Samsung Galaxy A9 offers a 2x Optical Zoom for detailed close-ups, an Ultra Wide Lens, and Scene Optimiser.
The onboard AI Scene Recognition means that the camera is capable of identifying numerous subjects, adjusting settings to produce the best possible image.
The Depth Lens provides the freedom to manually manage the photos’ depth of field and focus and the Galaxy A9’s 24MP Main lens promises to deliver superb photographs, even in low light.
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A9 will be available in the UK in three colours; Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink, from November and will set you back £549 [RRP].