LUMIX FZ1000 II Bridge Camera with 1-inch sensor and 16x optical zoom Unveiled
The new LUMIX FZ1000 II bridge camera from Panasonic has today been officially announced. With a hefty 1-inch sensor, 16x optical LEICA certified zoom lens, and
4K photo and video, it should well be a versatile beast for shooting in a broad range of situations for photography enthusiasts far and wide
LUMIX FZ1000 II Key Features
- 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 16x optical LEICA zoom lens giving 35mm camera equivalent of 25-400mm
- New Zoom Compose Assist
- Aperture range of f/2.8-4.0
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ [Optical Image Stabiliser]
- Photo Styles including new L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images
- Bluetooth Low Energy [4.2]
- Wi-Fi connectivity for sharing via Panasonic Image App
- Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging
- Fast autofocus
- High-speed burst shooting
- 4K Photo and video
4K Photo & Video
The new camera’s 4K Photo functions include Post Focus, Focus Stacking along with the ability to blend multiple images for a ‘
So far as video is concerned, the LUMIX FZ1000 II can shoot smooth, high-res QFHD in 3840×2160 pixel resolution at 30/25/24p.
The ergonomics of the FZ1000 II have been designed to give the shooter a comfortable experience. It’s high-speed, high-precision 0.39-inch OLED Live View Finder has a 2,360k-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification.
The eyepoint of 20mm allows for high visibility; even for photographers who wear glasses. The 3.0-inch, 1,250k-dot free-angle rear monitor includes touch-control and can rotate 180 degrees to the side as well as 270 degrees up and down for shooting from [pretty much] any angle. The camera’s controls, including a front/rear dual dial system and a total of 13 function buttons promises to have every contro at your fingertips.
Pricing and availability
The new Panasonic LUMIX FZ1000 II bridge camera has been announced with an RRP of £769.99 and will be available from the end of March 2019.
For more information visit Panasonic’s website.