Lomography Announce the All-New LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back:
Lomography has scored another masterstroke; this time introducing this addition to the large format photographer’s toolkit, the LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back; making large format photography more accessible and affordable than ever.
Developed with pro photographers working in large format, this is the very first readymade solution to shoot Instax film with 4×5 cameras. Reawakening instant photography in large format since peel-apart film was
discontinued in 2016, the new back from Lomography is compatible with all Graflok-equipped 4×5 cameras. That’s pretty much every 4×5 camera out there!
The new 4×5 back from Lomography makes for the perfect tool for experimenting with a large format camera setup before committing to a shot with [expensive] 4×5 sheet film and has been designed to be used with Fujifilm Instax Wide film; the most accessible and affordable instant film on the market. It’s available in the PhotoBite Store at all times, so you know where to come for your stock!
- Film Type – Fujifilm Instax Wide Film
- Exposure Area – 99 mm × 62 mm
- Mount type – Standard 4×5 Graflok Back
- Film Ejection – Motorized
- Batteries – 6 V [4 × 1.5 V A]
- Focusing Mask -Includes built-in frame
- Focal Plane Shifted – Approx. 19 mm backward, compensated by focusing mask
- Dimensions – 181 mm [H] × 120 mm [W] x 50 mm [D]
- Weight – Approx. 500g
Watch Lomography’s intro video below
Pricing and availability