CineStill 50D 35mm Film gives 36 exp, ISO 50/18° speed daylight-balanced [5500K] motion picture emulsion. Original fresh stock from Kodak 50D prepped and rolled for clean safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! May also be processed with motion picture ECN-2 chemistry.
CineStill’s new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artefacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complementary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry.
- Colour Balanced Daylight [5500K] colour negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into new high-quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivalled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate colour rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
There are no reviews yet.