CineStill 50D 120 format colour negative, boasts that it is the world’s finest grain film! CineStill 50D is an ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Technology borrowed from Hollywood’s wunderkind, Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film.
CineStill’s new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artefacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complementary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a 50 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed.
- Colour Balanced Daylight (5500K) colour negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled and boxed
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivalled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate colour rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet